Viberate may collect the following information: - Basic information such as your first and last name. - Contact information including email address and phone number. - Geographic location. We also aggregate information on what Viberate.io visitors access while browsing the website. However, you are the one in control of our possibility to collect and retain your personal information. You may contact us to delete any/all of your personal information at any time. For further information, please read the instructions in “Managing your Information” section.
Use of Information
Managing your Information
We store collected information until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services, or until you is deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the information, why it is collected and processed, and relevant operational or legal retention needs.
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do so through the following tools:
- What do we have, How to Change and How to Delete Your Personal Details?: If you would like to receive the list of your personal information that we currently keep or if you would like to change or delete any of your personal details please contact email@example.com. In case of details deletion, all or any your personal details will be deleted in 14 days.
What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile device. They allow websites to store data such as, for instance, user preferences. By placing cookies in the browser, we provide website and service functionality, and recognise you when you visit our site again and respond appropriately. With cookies, we can also increase the level of personalisation and enhance the interactive functionality. Some cookies only remain on your device as long as you keep your browser (session) active, while others remain on your device for a longer period of time (permanent/persistent).
We use different types of cookies: session cookies, permanent or persistent cookies, first-party and third-party cookies. Session cookies are stored in the browser’s memory temporarily, and are deleted when you close your browser. Permanent cookies have a longer lifespan (lifespan of 1 minute to 2 years), and are automatically deleted after the pre-specified period. These cookies are, for example, used for saving your login data. Cookies that are used for various researches on the user’s behaviour, can be used by us directly (first-party cookies) or by our business partners (third-party cookies). For a much more detailed description of cookies and a list of them see the Cookie List below.
- Technical cookies are used to show you our website, to make it function correctly, to create a user account, to sign you in, etc. These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to function properly.
- Performance cookies are used for three different purposes.
- Functional cookies: are used to remember your preferences (for example, your language and searches). Also, we may use these cookies to remember your log-in data, so you do not have to retype it every time you visit our site (your password will, however, always be encrypted). Functional cookies are not strictly necessary for website to work, but they enhance your experience on Viberate’s website.
- Analytical cookies: are used to collect insight into the way users interact with our website. With these cookies we can optimize and improve the website, also to ensure it stays interesting and relevant.
- Commercial cookies: are used for displaying personalised advertisements on various websites (also caled third-party cookies) and sharing content from our website on social media.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Expiration||Description|
|_gat||performance cookie||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate (Google Analytics).|
|_ga||performance cookie||2 years||Used to distinguish users (Google Analytics).|
|_gid||performance cookie||1 minute||Used to distinguish users (Google Analytics).|
|ARRAffinity||technical cookie||when browser closes||Azure Affinity session cookie (Used for Load balancing).|
|default_currency||technical cookie||6 months||selected currency|
|lang||technical cookie||2 years||Selected language.|
|PHPSESSID||technical cookie||when browser closes||PHP session cookie|
You can manage the cookie storage in your device browser at any time.
Your cookie settings:
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of Viberate’s services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
If you want to delete all cookies that are stored in your browser, see the information below (How Can I Delete Cookies).
How Can I Delete Cookies?
The consent you have given to store and read cookies can be withdrawn at any time by setting your browser to disable cookies and/or to remove all cookies from your browser.
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of Viberate's services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.