Viberate may collect the following information:
- Contact information including, but not limited to your email address.
- Demographic information such as postal code, age, gender, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to user segmentation (profession, musical tastes).
We also aggregate information on what Viberate.io visitors (whether logged into the Service or not) access while browsing the website.
However, you are the one in control of our possibility to collect and retain your personal information. You may contact us to delete any/all of your personal information and you can completely delete your account at any time. In the case of account deletion, all your personal information will be deleted in 14 days.
Use of Information
We use collected information for general purposes, such as Services provision, identification and authentication, Services improvement, contact, internal record keeping and research.
The information we collect is not distributed, sold or leased to third parties for commercial purposes, except to provide Services you’ve requested or for other purposes when we have your permission or when we are obliged to do so. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about new Services, features, special offers or information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We are obliged to disclose personally identifiable information to take action regarding any illegal activities, or as otherwise required by law.
This site, like many others, uses small files of letters and numbers, called cookies, to help us customise your experience and to enhance the website's performance and functionality.
Find out more about what cookies are, which cookies are used on Viberate's websites, how you can control them and how you can switch certain types of cookies off.
What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile device. They allow websites to store data such as, for instance, user preferences. By placing cookies in the browser, we provide website and service functionality, and recognise you when you visit our site again and respond appropriately. With cookies, we can also increase the level of personalisation and enhance the interactive functionality. Some cookies only remain on your device as long as you keep your browser (session) active, while others remain on your device for a longer period of time (permanent/persistent).
We use different types of cookies: session cookies, permanent or persistent cookies, first-party and third-party cookies. Session cookies are stored in the browser’s memory temporarily, and are deleted when you close your browser. Permanent cookies have a longer lifespan (lifespan of 1 minute to 2 years), and are automatically deleted after the pre-specified period. These cookies are, for example, used for saving your login data. Cookies that are used for various researches on the user’s behaviour, can be used by us directly (first-party cookies) or by our business partners (third-party cookies). For a much more detailed description of cookies and a list of them see the Cookie List below.
- Technical cookies are used to show you our website, to make it function correctly, to create a user account, to sign you in, etc. These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to function properly.
- Performance cookies are used for three different purposes.
- Functional cookies: are used to remember your preferences (for example, your language and searches). Also, we may use these cookies to remember your log-in data, so you do not have to retype it every time you visit our site (your password will, however, always be encrypted). Functional cookies are not strictly necessary for website to work, but they enhance your experience on Viberate’s website.
- Analytical cookies: are used to collect insight into the way users interact with our website. With these cookies we can optimize and improve the website, also to ensure it stays interesting and relevant.
- Commercial cookies: are used for displaying personalised advertisements on various websites (also caled third-party cookies) and sharing content from our website on social media.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Expiration||Description|
|_gat||performance cookie||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate (Google Analytics).|
|_ga||performance cookie||2 years||Used to distinguish users (Google Analytics).|
|_gid||performance cookie||1 minute||Used to distinguish users (Google Analytics).|
|ARRAffinity||technical cookie||when browser closes||Azure Affinity session cookie (Used for Load balancing).|
|default_currency||technical cookie||6 months||selected currency|
|lang||technical cookie||2 years||Selected language.|
|PHPSESSID||technical cookie||when browser closes||PHP session cookie|
You can manage the cookie storage in your device browser at any time.
Your cookie settings:
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of Viberate’s services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
If you want to delete all cookies that are stored in your browser, see the information below (How Can I Delete Cookies).
How Can I Delete Cookies?
The consent you have given to store and read cookies can be withdrawn at any time by setting your browser to disable cookies and/or to remove all cookies from your browser.
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of Viberate's services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.